Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Curated Tours of the East Austin Studio Tour

The East Austin Studio Tour is coming up fast (November 15th and 16th, 22nd and 23rd) and there's a new way to do it this year! I know it can be daunting to try to figure out where to go and who to see out of over 400 artists and studios. I have a great solution! Art Alliance Austin and  CAMIBA art curator Troy Campa are offering a series of curated tours where they picks out 5 artists who stand out from the crowd. It looks like they are three to four hours long and on some of them they even have a tour van so you don't have to drive yourself around.

I think it's a great way to dive in to EAST if you haven't before and even if you have, they will take you to see amazing artists you would miss otherwise. If you are interested, take a look at the CAMIBA art website or the Art Alliance website.

For general information about the Studio Tour, visit this link.

I hope you have a chance to go on the tour this year, no matter how you do it, and that you stop by my studio to say hello and take a look at some of my new works. Here's peek: 


No comments:

Post a Comment